Monday, January 11, 2010

An interesting link from Crap Mariner

~~~
Well folks, the good news is that not everyone out there commenting on VWs in general and SL in particular is a knuckle-draggin' tosser. Crap Mariner recently put up a link on his blog to the first in a series of articles by a gent named Randall Hand at Vizworld. I highly recommend you pop over to Crap's place at http://firstlife.isfullofcrap.com/2010/01/lets_give_randall_hand_a_hand.html to check out his short and to-the-point comment, and then proceed to follow the link posted there and go take a look at Mr. Hand's piece.

It's interesting--seems he was planning on doing a post in response to the dumbshit PC Pro article, but once he started looking into what was going on in SL he decided it was going to take a bunch of posts to treat the subject adequately.

I think I like this guy.
~~~

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for the heads up Dio - I've scheduled a post about it too (15th it'll pop out) and I'll be following his adventures in SL. As I've said in my post, I don't care if he doesn't like some or all it, as lomg as he's put the time & energy in to present a fair, balanced view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm just passin' on the word. As far as I know, Crap was the first one to notice the piece and bring it to people's attention which was why I linked to his post rather than directly to the article. Besides, Crap as usual had a concise and pithy comment (unlike some of us who just go on and on).

    Yeah, if it turns out there's things Mr. Hand doesn't like about SL, that's fair--after all, look at how many things there are that piss off those of us who actually live there. Just so long as he's really looking and thinking.

    ReplyDelete